Srila Rupa Gosvami, after consulting various scriptures, has enumerated the transcendental qualities of the Lord as follows:
01) Beautiful features of the entire body.
02) Marked with all auspicious characteristics.
03) Extremely pleasing.
06) Ever youthful.
07) A wonderful linguist.
09) Talks pleasingly.
10) Can speak fluently in all languages.
11) Highly learned.
12) Highly intelligent.
13) A genius.
15) Extremely clever.
18) Firmly determined.
19) An expert judge of time and circumstances.
20) Sees and speaks on the authority of Vedas, or scriptures.
28) Possesses equilibrium.
37) The protector of surrendered souls.
39) The well-wisher of devotees.
40) Controlled by love.
42) Most powerful.
45) Partial to devotees.
46) Very attractive to all women.
50) The supreme controller.
The Supreme Personality of Godhead has all these fifty transcendental qualities in fullness as deep as the ocean. In other words, the extent of His qualities is inconceivable.
As parts and parcels of the Supreme Lord, the individual living entities can also possess all of these qualities in minute quantities, provided they become pure devotees of the Lord. In other words, all of the above transcendental qualities can be present in the devotees in minute quantity, whereas the qualities in fullness are always present in the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
Besides all of the above-mentioned fifty qualities, Lord Krishna possesses five more, which are sometimes partially manifested in the persons of Lord Brahma or Lord Siva. These transcendental qualities are as follows:
54) Sac-cid-Ananda (possessing an eternal blissful body).
55) Possessing all mystic perfection.
Krishna also possesses five other qualities, which are manifest in the body of Narayana, and they are listed as follows:
56) He has inconceivable potency.
57) Uncountable universes generate from His body.
58) He is the original source of all incarnations.
59) He is the giver of salvation to the enemies whom He kills.
60) He is the attractor of liberated souls.
All these transcendental qualities are manifest wonderfully in the personal feature of Lord Krishna.
Besides these sixty transcendental qualities, Krishna has four more, which are not manifest even in the Narayana form of Godhead, what to speak of the demigods or living entities. They are as follows:
61) He is the performer of wonderful varieties of pastimes (especially His childhood pastimes).
62) He can attract all living entities all over the universes by playing on His flute.
63) He is surrounded by devotees endowed with a wonderful love of Godhead.
64) He has wonderful excellence of beauty which cannot be rivaled anywhere in the creation.
Adding to the list these four exceptional qualities of Krishna, it is to be understood that the aggregate number of qualities of Krishna is sixty-four.
Source: A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (2011 edition), “The Nector of Devotion”, Page 155, 156 & 157